Thursday 22 November 2012

That's what friends are for...

In life you will cross path with many people. Some become your 'friend', some become more than that. Having good friends, like sifting sand, some just sand and sometimes it in you may found the something more than sand. 

In my trial journey, I noticed that sometimes what you think your close friends, actually not, The one you think not, they are the one that really care about you. It also taught me, not everyone will understand what you're going through, but it does not means they're not a good friend. They do, except they never go through what you going through. 

It is not they don't care, it just for them, it is not a big deal. But do not judge a friend based on one issues, they probably good in other areas :). 

So I always take it easy and grateful for friends that I have, no matter they are there or not when I am in the situation. I just need to pick friends that understand with 'the thing' I'm in. 


So I listed my friends as, for fun only, for sad time only, for just whenever I have time only, 
and the one that I keep close dearly to my heart is the one that 'always there for me no matter what'

So whoever you are..  
and wherever you from... 
you always have a special place in my heart.. 

and

I am blessed beyond words.








No comments:

Post a Comment